True Food Kitchen
Text ‘TRUE’ to 25000 today to schedule an interview!
What you would do!
Our take-out specialists provide quality and efficient assistance, know the difference between service and hospitality, and they get a kick out of making other people’s days brighter, happier, and healthier!
As our take-out specialist, taking, placing, and preparing our guests to-go orders will be all you! It will involve interacting with guests both in person and on the phone as well as working with third party delivery services. This is a fun, fast paced position with the opportunity to make great tips!
- You are true to the belief of offering amazing service and the best hospitality
- Upbeat and friendly personality
- Experience in a fun, fast paced environment would be awesome!
- Don’t mind being up on your feet and active
What you can look forward to!
- We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- AM/PM and Mid-day shifts available
- Part time to 40 hours available per person
- Part-time employees are offered access to affordable, quality health care through Hooray Health
- Fun work environment with fun, casual uniforms
- Competitive $$$
- Family meals and restaurant dining discount
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to easily switch shifts
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and well show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
Just like our menus, we look for people that are vibrant, true, fun, and creative with colorful personalities. We are seeking smart people on the leading edge of the restaurant industry that is changing the way people think about and experience healthy eating.
We’d love to meet you in person.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.