Quality 1st Towing is looking for a responsible driver to join our fleet. A background in roadside assistance or experience loading and unloading a flatbed truck or tractor-trailer is a plus but not compulsory. Your primary duties will revolve around assisting disabled motorists with services such as changing their tires or transporting them to a nearby garage. Our ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers and can manage their well while on the road.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Respond to accidents, break-downs, and other roadside incidents
- Stay in contact with motorists when you are in route
- Safely load/unload cars onto the back of your truck
- Keep your truck clean and in good condition
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS A valid driver’s license Strong communication and time management skills*
- Basic mechanical skills are a plus
- Attention to detail when documenting work
- Must pass physical
Experienced Drivers Only
Call/Text 917-517-0724 for a phone interview. Serious inquiries only.
Night Shift Available! 6 Days a week
IMMEDIATE HIRING ! ! !
Earn up to 1,200 a week!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $900.00 – $1,200.00 per week
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodbridge, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.