EWC Corporate LLC
About the Role
We are building a high-performance, empowered Treasury team. We are enthusiastically looking for a motivated, meticulous, and analytical Treasury Analyst to play a vital role in the Treasury dept. We are experiencing rapid growth, and this position will work with the Treasury team to build and enhance the cash, liquidity, and debt management functions of European Wax Center (“EWC”). This is a highly visible role that will be dedicated to helping manage our recent Whole Business Securitization (WBS), as well as take daily ownership of treasury operational tasks.
This role works cross-functionally with Accounting and Finance to provide analytic support and to develop recommended courses of action in areas such as working capital management, payments strategy, and cash forecasting.
A Day in the Life
- The position reports directly to the Manager of Treasury and will have primary responsibility for Treasury Cash Operations
- Review and report cash activity and liquidity positions daily
- Develop, maintain, and report cash management and liquidity metrics
- Work directly with Accounting to manage weekly payables and collections. Review all wire payments and electronic files with management to authorize payments
- Perform daily banking tasks (User Access, Stop Payments, Research, etc.)
- Assist in managing European Wax Center’s Whole Business Securitization (WBS) including weekly reporting and compliance
- Assist in the development and maintenance of direct cash flow forecasts and interest expense models
- Provide support and input into financial planning and analysis, working with the Finance function to analyze budgets and strategic plans and act as a value-added financial resource to the corporation as a whole
- Help develop and implement Treasury policies and procedures supporting internal compliance and a proper internal control framework.
- Identify, analyze, and implement process improvements and technology solutions, including resolving complex Treasury issues and integrating new products into current processes (Commercial Card, Comprehensive Payables, etc.)
- Other ad hoc projects and financial KPI reporting as needed
What Sets You Apart
- Sound knowledge of corporate Treasury fundamentals.
- Possesses financial acumen including experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Ability to present and communicate complex data and analysis to different audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Advanced MS Excel background.
- Agility and Flexibility – Ability to multitask and respond quickly to shifting priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic work environment.
- Uses resources effectively to generate solutions; takes initiative when resolving problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a superior attention to detail as well as unwavering focus on accuracy.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- CTP preferred, but not required
European Wax Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of EWC and operating subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.