What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. BPM offers a rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
- Support campus recruiting team by scheduling a volume of interviews with candidates and/or client-service and members of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others.
- Participates in and provides analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs.
- Serves as a key communication liaison between the campus team and the interns
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Serves as resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices to supervisors, HR staff, and others referring to recruiters and other staff as appropriate.
- Assists with the development and enhancement of the intern program.
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.
- Familiarity with Lever and/or other applicant tracking systems is beneficial.
This is a non-exempt, hourly position that eligible for benefits. Additionally, because we’re a California-based Accounting Firm, the position is expected to work hours that align closely with Pacific Standard Time.
Wondering if you should apply?
BPM is powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. We recognize, develop, and empower talent and encourage diversity of thought. Your point of view, skillset and experience will only make us stronger, so if you’re eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note – this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.
BPM COVID Vaccination Policy
Effective July 1, 2021, only fully vaccinated employees will be permitted to enter our offices until further notice. Fully vaccinated means there has been a 2 full week period since the last vaccine. All employees must wear a mask until further notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.