Our company is leader Canvas and Marine Upholstery, and we are hiring an experienced upholsterer. You can have the opportunity to learn more about the craft of upholstery in this full-time position. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees who complete our four-month apprenticeship program. If you are a hard worker who is committed to quality craftsmanship, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position for a chance to join our work family.
- Interpreting design orders and creating upholstery stencils.
- Selecting and sourcing upholstery materials.
- Dismantling furniture for upholstery preparation.
- Measuring and cutting leather or fabric with the aid of design stencils.
- Installing foam and batting to the furniture framework.
- Installing and repairing furniture webbing and seating springs.
- Stretching out and installing fabric or leather coverings.
- Stitching, gluing and nailing fabric into place.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders.
- Proven work experience as an upholsterer.
- Ability to draw and interpret design templates.
- Knowledge of upholstery tools including hot knives, nail guns, and sewing equipment.
- Ability to lift, pull, and manipulate heavy objects.
- Ability to stand, kneel, and walk for up to eight hours a day.
Interested please call Maribel at