About Mobile Health
Mobile Health is the market leader in occupational health services in the greater New York City area. With seven clinic locations, we see over 250,000 patients per year. Our core services include medical screening and pre-employment testing, backed by our amazing technology. Our business is meeting the demands of a changing marketplace across the U.S. for COVID-19 related testing. Mobile Health is growing, and we are looking for amazing people to join our team!
The Medical Assistant performs clinical and administrative tasks as they relate to occupational and primary care services.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Answer the telephones in a courteous and professional manner and respond the telephone inquires
- Monitor the waiting room and assist patients with check-ins or check-outs and answered questions
- Registration and data entry of patient information and history
- Collect blood and urine samples according to policy and procedures
- Take, and record, patient vital signs
- Prepare patients for medical tests and examinations
- Ensure the patient flow is moving in an efficient manner
- Receive and convey messages in writing, verbally, and electronically
- Interact with clinicians, other health professionals and staff in courteous and professional manner
- Maintain the confidentiality of all Personal Health Information as dictated by HIPPA laws
- Complete charge tickets and ensure receipt on moneys
- Fax, scan and file documents
- Place orders for clerical supplies and/or clinical supplies as directed
- Participate in ongoing professional development activities
- Any other administrative duties as directed by Management
- Certification as Medical Assistant
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Medical Assistant preferred
- Experience with the use of electronic medical records system
- Proficiency with computers
- Ability to relate well to patients and staff
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as apart of a team
- Basic math and literacy skills
- MUST BE FULLY COVID Vaccinated!!!
Hourly Rate: between $19.50-$23.00 per hour
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.