New York Health
About the Practice and their Mission
New York Health is the premier center for primary and specialty care services. Our network is made up of outstanding physicians specializing in internal medicine, family medicine, nephrology, neurology, rheumatology, surgery, and urology. We are currently seeking a BC or BE experienced urologist to join our growing practice. We currently have a Urologist opportunity in Bronx, NY.
About the Role
The clinical care of outpatient and inpatient consultations as well as treating diseases and maintaining the health of male reproductive organs, as well as the urinary tract in both males and females. You will assist patients who have problems with their kidneys, adrenal glands, and bladder. The ideal candidate will have excellent clinical and surgical training. Fellows are encouraged to apply!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Models including productivity/quality incentives.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Comprehensive medical/dental benefits.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Malpractice coverage paid.
- Generous paid time off.
- Chance to care for patients in the comfort of their communities.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Ability to enroll patients in clinical trials.
- Ability to participate and present research at conferences.
- Become part of physician-led organizations that supports work/life balance.
We look forward to speaking to you!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.