- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of UX experience
- Experience leading projects and/or small teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven understanding of mobile and web product design, with a strong portfolio of work emphasizing depth of experience with information, interaction, and visual design
- Ability to influence others and provide direction and leadership on design
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
- User-centric design approach and a deep understanding of UX process
- Ability to explain designs with rationale rooted in user needs and business goals
- Ability to develop and sustain effective, cooperative working relationships with teammates and stakeholders
- Commitment to inclusivity and openness to feedback
- Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Figma and Sketch
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.