We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
The User Researcher’s responsibilities include partnering with internal departments (UX & Product Management) to collect and centralize knowledge, build and execute research plans, analyze data, and leverage contacts through networking. This role will be involved in the scientific process, ethnographic research, and will focus on qualitative over quantitative research.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with UX and Product Management teams to:
- Execute on initiatives, such as our research observation program, to develop an understanding of users’ underlying needs and motivations, and socialize this research to relevant cross-functional teams
- Maintain foundational design documents, such as personas
- Partner with Product Marketing to intake quantitative data from Medalia and Pendo, incorporate into research repository, analyze and surface relevant insights to the correct audiences
- Assist Product Management and UX Teams to execute most appropriate and efficient research explorations to drive product innovation
- Oversee, maintain, and update team content such as: research repositories, research newsletters, and company updates/presentations
- Monitor and update internal team websites and research tools
- Create and optimize operational processes that facilitate effective, equitable, and actionable research
- Partner with internal departments to collect and centralize internalized knowledge and leverage networked contacts
- Field requests for information/research and:
- Locate and distribute information necessary to answer requests
- Collaborate on writing and executing research plans based on requests for information that doesn’t exist in our repositories already
- Lead the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Recruiting research participants:
- Evaluate and source appropriate participants for all research activities
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- 3-5 years in research, and/or research support; ideally with a UX or Research team
- Experience with program/project management practices
- Proven track record of working with data to generate valuable insights geared toward a product development lifecycle
- Demonstrable analysis and presentation skills leveraged toward information design and presentations
- Case studies where your research has impacted the how & why a shipped product was designed the way it was
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to manage solo projects start-to-finish, while also working in a collaborative environment maintaining open communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and guide colleagues as needed
- Outcomes focused
- Masters’ Degree in Social Sciences
- Experience in the finance industry
- Experience with UX research tools such as DoveTail, UserTesting.com, Qualtrics, Pendo, Medalia, etc
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.