Career Opportunity– User Experience Consultant New York City
UX Connections is a global leader in UX research and design – and we’re looking for the next generation of UX, UI and product designers to join our team. This is an entry-level opportunity with fantastic opportunities for learning, growth and delivering for our clients.
UX Consultant, New York City. Full-Time.
Why join UX Connections?
- Specialist UX agency – dedicated to research and design so you’ll be surrounded by experts.
- Support for you – Benefit from direct access to our senior team to aid your learning development.
- Dive in – Consultants gain client responsibilities immediately – we are all equal and learn together.
- Independence – Manage projects and clients, their success is down to you (with support).
- Startup mentality – be part of a team creating and selling UX in new markets and industries.
What can we offer you?
- Consulting network – You’ll be part of our international network of Consultants. You can always share ideas or ask for help and advice.
- Flexible working – Hybrid working with optional attendance at local and international offices.
- Full benefits – healthcare and 401k taken care of as part of the package.
- Generous vacation allowance – our European heritage means that work/life balance is a priority for us as a company.
A unique UX Consultant opportunity offering 3 jobs in 1 role
We service three distinct client types to give you unsurpassed variety of UX work.
UX for Enterprise Organisations We serve blue-chip clients such as Ford and MGM, delivering within their UX teams.
UX for Digital Agencies We work with partner digital agencies providing them with a flexible UX team when they need it.
UX for Tech Startups UX moves fast in the startup scene, lean processes with developers and concept validation are included.
The role of user experience consultant is split in to two areas – research and design. Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching the end-users of a digital product through a mixture of primary and secondary research
- Creation of research deliverables such as heuristic evaluations, competitor reviews and personas
- Deriving insight from this research and translating it in to design opportunities, interface considerations and
new ideas for content and features
- Working within specialised client teams on-site at their offices, collaborating with complementary roles such as
project managers, product owners, visual and graphic designers, business analysts and developers
- Creating specification documents such as wireframes, user journeys, feature maps and interactive prototypes
and communicating these to stakeholders using techniques such as presentations and workshops
- Being a core member of our team, and adding value every day
You’ll be an enthusiastic and hardworking personality – someone who wants to do the best work, be innovative and inspired all at the same time. Fundamentally, you’re a designer who looks at the world (and particularly digital products) with a questioning eye and wonders why they were made the way they were, and for what audiences. You may have just finished a multimedia, product design or computer science degree, and ideally will have a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Figma, Sketch and other technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- UI: 1 year (Preferred)
- UX: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.