Traveling and Making Memories
We are seeking a detail-oriented, enthusiastic individual who loves to travel for our Vacation Coordinator opportunity! As a Coordinator, you will be responsible for personalizing travel itineraries and booking travel for clients to destinations all over the world!
As a Vacation Coordinator you will handle the research and booking process for clients, this can include airline, hotel accommodations, car rentals, event/ticket sales, and more.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, Create, and Book exceptional itineraries for clients
- Review individuals needs and wants for travel, to ensure you can cater a trip specially designed to meet their needs
- Attend ongoing webinars with vendors and suppliers, to become specialized with specific destinations
- Work alongside of other team members
- Review budgets, and plan trips according to clients’ budget constraints
- Create promotional materials
- Stay up to date on changes and travel restrictions within the industry
- Promptly respond to all travel inquires and effectively communicate with clients pre/post travel
- Handle issues that may arise during the bookings and/or travel for clients
- Must be at least 18 years of age, and be authorized to work within the US
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients
- Must have a smartphone with internet access, laptop is highly recommended
- Previous customer service background is a plus, but not required
- For more information, schedule an online meeting by texting MEETING to
nine one eight- nine two eight – two five seven six
- Flexible Schedule
- Full Remote, Work From Home!
- Licensed & Bonded
- Personal Website
- E&O Insurance with Fraud Protection
- Daily Training Available
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.