Vacuum Excavation Operator
For over 40 years, MESA has been providing solutions for corrosion control and rust mitigation in all sectors. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, we have regional offices across the country with an in-house team of project managers and engineers. MESA is one of the top three providers of corrosion control in the United States, and our commitment to delivering SAFE, innovative solutions for the protection of people, property, and the planet means we’re as invested in the solution as our customers are.
Coming to work for MESA means you’ll be provided benefits that meet the needs of you and your family. We provide comprehensive medical benefits, including dental and vision, as well as no-cost extras like annual health assessments and flu shots. We also offer a company-matched 401k and life insurance plans to prepare for your future. Along with competitive compensation, we provide annual salary reviews with a job progression plan, as well as a generous profit-sharing program.
MESA is currently seeking an experienced Vacuum Excavation Operator for our Bass Engineering division out of Kansas City. This position requires significant travel and will require you to be gone typically 2-3 weeks at a time.
- 1+ years’ vacuum excavation experience
- Basic computer and math skills
- Must be able to pass DOT drug test
- Must have an acceptable driving record with valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel up to 3 weeks at a time
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather and may be exposed to extremes of climate and temperatures
- 3 to 5 years vacuum excavation experience
- 1+ years’ experience in heavy equipment operation and general maintenance of (backhoe, trencher, mini excavator, auger, and forklift)
- Class A CDL
- Experience in the corrosion industry, pipeline construction, or underground utilities
MESA is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and fully complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, and other classifications.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.