Vehicle Service Technician (VST)
VEHICLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We’re hiring a
Vehicle Service Technician (VST) responsible for ensuing our ambulances are effectively serviced, safe and ready for response. This is a key role to help our team maintain and deliver timely and high-quality transportation services, care and customer service to patients.
- Vehicle Service Technicians will ensure the ambulances are fully stocked, safely maintenanced and ready to provide transportation services.
- Take pride in maintaining a safe and clean vehicle environment for the crew and the patients.
- Manage daily vehicle inventory checks to ensure stock of supplies and equipment, regularly update the equipment tracking log and place replacement requests when necessary.
- Run regular mechanical checks including oil, washer fluid and batteries, and report any vehicle issues to the Fleet Manager as needed.
- Clearly document information as required and adhere to company policies and procedures while complying with the company’s information security standards.
- Use appropriate communication methods to help facilitate coordination of efforts between departments crews and other vehicle service techs.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow VSTs and operations team.
- State Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
AMR is one of Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.