VCA Animal Hospitals
Client Service Representative
At VCA Lynnfield by the Lake Animal Hospital we have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person’s individual skill and personality. There’s something special about you and we are excited to learn more!
The VCA Lynnfield Animal Hospital is located in Wakefield, MA across from Lake Quannapowitt. The Lake provide a nice place to eat lunch or go for a walk while on breaks or after work. We currently have 4 full-time Veterinarians on staff and have been serving the community since 1951.
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer’s trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
- Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
- Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
- Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
- Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
- Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
The successful candidates will share our commitment to delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service.
- A flexible schedule; we are currently open 6 days, and some weekend and evening shifts are required (not every weekend unless that’s your preference) and will be expanding our hours within the next 12 months.
- Excellent interpersonal and computer skills
- A dedication to maintaining the positive work environment that is fostered here
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits, including, medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.