Alto Tiburon Veterinary Hospital
If working with animals and people sounds like a great way to spend your day, have we got a job for you! Come join a truly exceptional animal hospital as a full- or part-time technician/tech assistant, where you’ll be helping clients and their pets at our busy, family-owned veterinary hospital.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k (after one year of full-time employment)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (full-time employees)
- A generous scrub allowance per quarter
- A supportive team environment
- An opportunity to advance in the veterinary field
Our rapidly growing two-doctor veterinary hospital believes in treating staff, clients and pets with the utmost respect. Open Monday through Saturday, our practice has state-of-the-art equipment and works with board-certified surgeons. Our compassionate and caring team loves sharing information about pet care best practices with our clients and each other.
Your knowledge and skills
- Comfortable with patient intakes and communicating with clients
- Knowledge of veterinary terminology
- Two years of experience in the veterinary field is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate with less experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays
Just ask our staff—Alto Tiburon Veterinary Hospital is a great place to work and build a career. If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you! Email your resume to Dustin Melchior, Hospital Manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.