The Vice President of Compliance & Contracts will oversee all legal, compliance, and contract related activities across all applicable departments.
- Draft, structure, negotiate, review, and interpret a broad range of agreements, including supply, service, consulting, staffing, marketing, technology development, software licensing agreements, SaaS service agreements, and NDAs.
- Owns and maintains the company contracts management process, defining policies and procedures for contract review.
- Coordinate, lead and support risk mitigation activities through strategic advice, policy/procedure support, training, communication, and monitoring.
- Proactively prepare and recommend terms for contracts to align with best practices, applicable legal requirements, feedback from internal and external stakeholders, and other relevant considerations.
- Provides support to business operations, sales, finance, and accounting in connection with contract amendments and updating contract terms for renewals.
- Maintains all executed company agreements
- Responsible for the oversight of outside counsel related to court filings, motions and other litigation matters.
- Keep abreast of relevant laws, regulations, and supervisory guidance. Educate management on best practices in compliance, legal requirements, and industry practices.
- Research legal issues and statutory case law; draft and review contracts, and other legal documents.
- Continually asses’ effectiveness of overall compliance and ethics programs.
- Manage intellectual property portfolio.
- Establishes guidelines and procedures for all legal issues related to operations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in executive leadership positions
- Experience in corporate governance, contract administration/management
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to foster a supportive and enabling team environment.
- Must have M&A experience.
- Must have previous experience in regulations and compliance and contract review.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel may be required.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.