Vice President, Executive Search Team
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
The Executive Recruiter will be responsible for executing senior level recruiting assignments across multiple client groups within the Asset & Wealth Management ‘AWM’ business. The Executive Search team focuses on Managing Director and strategic Leadership hires through a combination of deep external search work and market mapping. In addition to working on live opportunities, the incumbent will also be responsible for ongoing, opportunistic candidate engagement, development and presentation to senior leaders in AWM.
The role will also focus on supporting aspects of Talent Acquisition & Talent Management for AWM, including, competitive intelligence, succession planning and confidential project work.
- End to end, full life-cycle executive recruitment, from initial approach to search completion
- Research and market mapping of both core and non-traditional competitors to identify and deliver exceptional talent
- Design and implement creative sourcing strategies beyond standard expectations & historical execution
- Organically grow and maintain an accessible network and pipeline of qualified, external candidates
- Ability to effectively and accurately assess talent to understand if / where candidates best fit within the organization
- Ability to effectively negotiate complex compensation structures
- Outstanding candidate experience / service delivery
- Provide a stable and resilient operations environment by ensuring solid focus around risks and controls
The most qualified candidates will offer:
- Demonstrated expertise within research and direct approach of senior-level candidates at the Executive Director, Managing Director levels and/or industry equivalents
- The ability to foster strong working relationships with senior managers and candidates is paramount; as such, consultative, strategic thought leadership is key to the incumbent’s success.
- Strong project management experience with ability to manage complex assignments and multiple searches while delivering the highest level of client service
- Ability to develop and cultivate a pipeline of candidates under tight timelines, operating with a high sense of urgency, in an ever-changing environment
- High commercial awareness with ability to successfully negotiate significant compensation packages
- Ability to execute various search methodologies & strategies, either independently or as a team player
- Knowledge of executive compensation packages across different competitors and industries
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong executive presence with instant credibility and gravitas
- Must be detail-oriented and familiar with recruiting compliance requirements
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.