UNITED STRUCTURAL WORKS
Position Summary: We are seeking to add a Virtual personal Assistant to our team! You will be responsible for accurate data entry, file maintenance, and record keeping.
- Enter variety of data using current technology
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Review and enter data updates in the systems
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Previous experience in data entry or other related fields
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Other Job Requirements
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- High School Diploma
- Communicates effectively (verbal and written) with management, co-workers, customers, designers and field personnel.
United Structural Works (USW) main office is located in Congers New York, USW is a large-scale structural steel fabricator, offering the services of a ‘one stop shop’ from design, engineering, fabrication and installation. In total, USW is made up of over 200 employees, with 120,000 square feet of combined fabrication and office space, precision design and sophisticated fabrication equipment—all coordinated by our committed, highly skilled workforce—USW has established itself as a leading, steel fabricator, exceeding the needs of a diverse customer base.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.