One of the cornerstones of a Brand is its online presence – more specifically, its website. While the digital ecosystem has greatly expanded over the years, the website remains a core hub of activity, engagement, and conversion. Many of our current and prospective clients are calling upon MRM with hopes of strengthening their web experience – everything from Design & UX refreshes, re-platforming, commerce integration, content creation, data and analytics support, technology consultation, and operations and website management.
The VP, Account Director position will be to serve as a primarily business lead on web projects, working intimately with our client partners and aligning closely with Creative, Strategy, Operations, Project Management, Tech and more. This role must be the lead communicator with our clients, establishing and managing the service expectations of the client through open and honest discussions between agency and management. This position must build and maintain a solid client relationship based on mutual trust and respect; a relationship that will be strengthened by our various digital specialist team leads. This role will also be responsible for managing the foundational elements of financials, timing, and project flow (all in concert with Project Management).
- Manages the day-to-day senior clients on digital projects / engagements
- Ensures successful development and completion of the client engagement
- Maintains a superior relationship with all departments in the agency and understands the strategic goals of the account and contributes to their communication to the agency team
- Ensures the agency is giving its highest quality, meets client objectives and also leads the category
- Responsible for profitable growth by adding new divisions or assignments.
- Manage and mentor junior level team members
- Builds client business – Identifies short term and long-term opportunities, business building as well as learning
- Develops in collaboration with finance and department heads long term SOWs
- Reports on account performance
- Identifies best and new practices, which drive efficiency and effectiveness of the agency to deliver against the client’s objectives
- Develops new initiatives through thorough understanding of the client’s content area
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client revenue and profitability
- Works closely with project management for the successful execution of projects
- Manages up, working closely with overarching business lead to deliver on business, marketing, and financial targets
- 12+ years of Agency experience
- Minimum 5+ years of management experience
- B2C + B2B experience a plus
- Candidate must be a seasoned digital leader – experience with digital campaigns, website transformation, and an understanding / comfort working with disciplines including UX, Design, Development, Content Strategy, and MarTech
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Willingness and ability to drive multiple clients and new business opportunities, spanning both B2C and B2B
- Must have experience working with overseas teams
- Positive, energized, solution-first client partner – looking for someone with high leadership potential and the ability to ascend within the ranks
- Highly organized and creative problem-solving skills, and detail oriented
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal department relationships
- Ability to interact with, and manage clients with decision making responsibility
- Experience with budgets and finance savvy
- Ability to translate business and marketing requirements into viable solutions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred
At MRM, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM is a leader in Gartner Inc.’s annual “Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies” report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.