Your responsibilities include building and growing strong relationships, providing strategic direction and ensuring the health of SEM accounts.
- Own the Line of Business relationship and be the trusted advisor for the search programs
- Establish short and long-term goals and objectives for Lines of Business
- Manage the overall day-to-day activity and partner with search team members to ensure key strategies and vision are deployed
- Evaluate search marketing strategies to identify opportunities for competitive advantage
- Collaborate with Senior Management to build and grow paid search programs
- Oversee all aspects of LOBs’ search business from concept through execution with attention to quality and detail
- Maintain a robust roadmap for testing of platforms, products, betas, strategies and methodologies across Paid Search
- Oversight of budget recommendations and analyzing performance to identity opportunities for program improvements
- Act as a leader to inspire and motivate the search team to deliver top-notch work and thought leadership
- Collaborate across the Media COE as well as external partners like Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Apple to drive integrated strategies across teams
- Lead the development of strategies that incorporate SEM/SEO integration
- Accurate financial management of client business from scoping to forecasting and budget reconciliation
- Deliver effective oral presentations with poise and confidence
- Strong story telling skills to clearly communicate to all levels
- Assist in the development & documentation of best practices, procedures and playbooks for improving campaign management efficiencies
- 8+ years search experience (agency experience preferred) managing large-scale, acquisition focused accounts
- 2+ years of experience managing, and leading teams preferred
- Proven track record of developing strategy and executing top-notch paid search campaigns preferable with recognized and respected brands (financial experience a plus)
- Ability to consistently produce results under pressure in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor, and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to coach, innovate, and collaborate across groups
- Committed to quality, service, and efficiency
- A self-starter and a fast learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of business
- Experience with Google Ads & Search Ads 360 APIs as well as various data management platforms
- Process and numbers driven with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Office
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.