The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to enable pursuit teams throughout the sales process.
What you’ll do:
The Sales Enablement Sr. Manager is responsible for:
- Organizational Design & Infrastructure: Manage all aspects of the sales enablement business including resourcing, budget, revenues, and margin to meet corporate objectives
- Process Design & Sales Strategy: Design and provide effective and measurable enablement, eminence and training materials & programs for stakeholders. Ensure creation and dissemination of all sales enablement collateral including sales playbooks, pitch decks, data sheets, call scripts, FAQs, competitive battle cards, etc.
- Technology Stack: Build a technology stack to drive scale, automation, and efficiency. Source, purchase and maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities to sellers
- Enablement execution and cadence of open collaboration: Establish a cadence to include updates and collect feedback.
- Lead cross-functional teams to refresh and/or execute to design, plan, implement and manage sales/channel enablement programs and initiatives
- Facilitation: Design and deliver on demand and live training (new hire onboarding and existing professionals) to move from good to great across roles
- Content Build: Provide the content required for all aspects of the sales process
- KPI Measurement: Build a reporting process to measure, manage, and optimize results. Develop the metrics and the overall KPIs for the sales enablement team and initiatives, communicate out and measure against results pivoting as necessary to improve overall performance.
- Prior success as a sales professional, advisory services professional, or the equivalent of an Advisory Sales Enablement role
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales Enablement capacity
- Proficient in use of productivity tools, customer relationship management tools, and marketplace awareness of vendor technologies to support the enhancement of the sales organization Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Success in working closely with service line leaders, partners, practitioners and other Sales Executives to develop strategies and tactics that drive targeting programs and win business
- Travel required, varying based on client coverage
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree