We are currently looking for a waiter/waitress for our Wine Bar!
At Veeno, we are always on the lookout for talented people, highly motivated professionals, willing to progress within our business.
We are authentic Italian wine bars boasting quality wines and tempting Italian food with ourrange of wines from our own vineyard in Sicily (Yes, really! Our own Vineyard!)
Passionate about wines, cocktails and Italian food…then Join us!
As well as joining our growing group of stores and franchises, you will get:
* A fantastic Training and Development program with opportunities to grow your career
* Competitive Salary + Tips
* Delicious and authentic italian food on every shift
* Staff discount for you and your family / friends to enjoy in any of our stores
* Paid holiday * Pension scheme
* Apprenticeship scheme (Level 2 to 5 in Management)
- No early mornings!
At Veeno our waiting staff are:
· Always ready with a smile and part of our Veeno family
· Confident and passionate about exceeding our guest’s expectations
· Dedicated to deliver amazing experience to our guests
· Team players, always supporting each other’s tasks
· Energetic, enthusiastic individuals looking to improve their skills
Desire experience in similar role preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From £…. per year + depending on experience
· Company events
· Discounted or free food
· Employee discount
· Gym membership
· Italian restaurant or Wine Bar: 1 year (Preferred)
· Waiter/Commis Waiter/ Team member: 1 year (Required)
· Italian (Preferred)
· Remote interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided or required
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Virtual meetings
· Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Reference ID: teambristol
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From £8.91 per hour
All team members are required to wear a mask and keep social distancing
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.