We are searching for a Warehouse Associate to join our great company and growing team. Under general supervision of management, this person is part of a team that is responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties to ensure the proper transport and delivery of our window and door products.
- Highly competitive compensation, coupled with outstanding benefits that include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- AFLAC Voluntary Benefits
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Health Care)
- Vision Benefits
- Free Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Work Hours – 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM, Monday – Friday
- Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse.
- Load materials into vehicle and install bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Manually, load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms or lifting devices.
- Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse storage areas.
- Move controls, levers and devices to drive industrial forklifts to transport materials between loading, unloading, processing and storage areas.
- Complete forklift operator training, as provided by the company.
- Check all related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse as necessary.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect items for wear or defects, reporting any damage.
- Minimum 2 years of related warehouse experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with the team
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Must be able to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl or squat to floor level, with manual dexterity to reach overhead to grasp materials
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull and or move up to 100 lbs. or more with assistance
Authentic Window Design (AWD), a Lavitt Group Company, is a rapidly expanding installing retailer of premium and luxury window products.
Working at AWD is a rare opportunity to represent the finest window products, and to be part of the most knowledgeable and collaborative team in the industry. AWD is a company built on strong values. We appreciate and reward our dedicated colleagues, through compensation and advancement potential.
To learn about our company, visit www.authenticwindow.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.