Amerita is an entrepreneurial-founded company and a wholly owned subsidiary of PharMerica. The home infusion market is positioned for rapid growth driven by the aging population, increase in chronic diseases, robust pipeline of infusible drugs coming to market, and an industry shift from hospital delivery settings to lower-cost, high-quality alternative providers such as Amerita.
As a core member of the Warehouse team, you will be responsible for packaging/preparing of equipment and supplies prior to distribution, loading/unloading and stocking supplies in the warehouse, cleaning/sterilizing all types of medical equipment and acting as a back-up driver when needed. We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progression discussions.
- Packages and prepares equipment and supplies prior to distribution
- Fills orders by preparing supplies to be distributed to patients
- Ensures distribution forms, requisitions, purchase order forms and packaging slips are completed accurately
- Stocks and stores warehouse equipment and supplies
- Reports stock levels to supervisor
- Cleans and sterilizes medical equipment
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required
- Preferred experience in warehousing or distribution inventory management
- PC proficiency
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company standards
About our Line of Business: Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit www.ameritaiv.com. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn. Pay Min: USD $25.00/Yr. Pay Max: USD $25.00/Yr.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.