- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via email.
- Must have organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to occasionally climb ladders.
- Must be able to frequently maneuver through storage racks, trailers, and other areas of the warehouse.
- Must be able to read and comprehend paper, computer, and electronic based work related information such as work signs, postings, procedures, operating instructions, and safety rules.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally with associates, supervisors, and managers.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) with or without the use of a calculator.
- Must be in current position for at least 6 months.
- Must not have received any written corrective action for unsatisfactory conduct, safety or a policy violation in the last 12 months.
- Must be able to work required schedule for the job.
- Must be able to meet and sustain reasonable performance expectations for role.
- Must be able to work required schedules
- Must be able to operate the receiving segment of the warehouse management computer system.
- Must be able to continually lift, carry, push and pull merchandise up to 35lbs., and occasionally up to 70lbs.
- Must be able to continually stand, bend, stoop, twist and reach.
- Pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check required
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: [email protected]
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.