IAP Recruitment Ltd currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for a nationally recognised brand located in Burton On Trent.
Offsite inductions held weekly in a B19 postcode!
- Subsidised public transport bus is provided from Birmingham (Perry Barr, Erdington) straight to the warehouse
- 2 shift patterns available (it is your choice). 10am to 10pm (DAYS) or 10pm to 10am (NIGHTS).
- 4 on 4 off shift rota/pattern
- Days £9.38ph, if you complete all your shifts on the rota, you will receive £10.38ph
- Nights £10.79ph, if you complete all your shifts on the rota, you will receive £11.79ph
Warehouse Operative job duties:
- Picking and packing products ready for distribution
- Working with your team to ensure full efficiency
- Possible use of hand-held scanners
- Meeting productivity and accuracy targets
- The company offer free fork lift truck training to selected individuals (in-house licence given upon completion)
For these Warehouse Operative roles, you will:
- Be able to get to an offsite induction, held weekly, in a B19 postcode
- Have the ability to pick and pack items
- Not need experience in a similar role, as training is provided
Interested? Please apply for the Warehouse Operative role! Press the apply now button, or contact IAP Recruitment Ltd.
Reference ID: IAPBHAMWO
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £9.38-£11.79 per hour
- Casual dress
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.