With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to wealthy individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging our products and solutions. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of both depth and breadth.
The Digital Team defines and manages the technology-driven products to support the client and advisor experience and further the bank’s goal to deliver a high end, high touch, and high tech experience.
In this role, you will help set the direction and contribute to the creation and on-going success of the latest digital solutions for our advisors to create a more unified advisor & client experience. You will focus on unifying the various advisor-focused tools into a cohesive client-advisor experience and strategy.
Your ability to understand user needs, create user journeys, and ensure execution is critical for success. You will advance current capabilities and drive the next generation of capabilities to advance our advisor platform with a host of business, technology, design, product owners and senior management. You will build strong partnerships with other functional support areas including technology, client service, business management, operations, legal and various operational support teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define the strategic vision for the ideal omni-channel (web, phone, virtual, and in-person) advisor digital experience for the future
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from business, technology, legal, compliance, service, operations, marketing, communications to elicit requirements, feedback, and buy-in
- Gather, organize, and assimilate internal and external feedback to identify and prioritize product gaps, enhancements, and new features
- Identify and elaborate on critical user journeys, use cases, workflows, and business processes that align with the product vision/goals and address critical user and control needs
- Develop the plan and execute product releases and maintenance (and retirement as needed)
- Partner with the business & technology teams to assure effective communication of requirements and rapid delivery of key product releases
- Drive development of adequate program support across non-technology teams, including Field Engagement and Adoption, Client Service, Legal, Compliance, and Risk
- Define and track KPIs and product/program adoption and usage metrics – evangelize for adoption
- Present findings and influence stakeholders
- Thought-leader – strong familiarity with industry trends and best practices, and a perspective on how to advance the current state-of-play
- Naturally curious and a very logical mind – a willingness to dig into the details to understand details
- Analytical and data-driven – demonstrated track record of utilizing data to measure performance, identify opportunities, and make successful decisions
- Keen intellect – ability to gather, analyze and synthesize a significant amount of information, and turn it into clear and actionable product requirements
- Experience as software or digital product manager, business analyst or equivalent with experience working within an agile/scrum development process
- Track record of delivering new innovative fintech, digital products, solutions, or applications
- Knowledge or exposure to wealth management and online brokerage/banking
- Prior experience creating and delivering web and/or mobile solutions
- Experience collaborating with UI/UX designers and developers to deliver client-friendly products and user experiences
- Strong understanding and knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to identify and solve critical problems and achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Polished written and verbal communication skills able to effectively interact and influence a diverse set of business and technical stakeholders
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.