- Act as ongoing relationship manager for a specific portfolio of clients and ensure every client has a positive experience
- Responsible for engaging in new business development to deliver J.P. Morgan Private Bank services to high net worth prospects and clients
- Exceed the expectations of J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients by displaying creativity in formulating integrated solutions through the use of a wide range of products and services (including investments, trust, banking, wealth transfer)
- Develop a perspective on specific client situations in order to proactively select and recommend solutions
- Conduct investment reviews with high net worth clients to validate the clients’ current investment objectives and prepare recommendations of appropriate investment products
- Develop investment policy statements, advise on asset allocation and manage clients’ investment portfolio
- Initiate and close sales of complex investment products
- Demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Extensive experience with and in-depth knowledge of equities, fixed income, structured notes, and alternatives
- Measurable track record of successfully selling to high net worth clients
- Analytical ability in order to relate specific client asset situations to individual products
- Interactive skills in order to understand client needs and take action with the appropriate solutions
- Strong client relationship management and sales skills
- Experience profiling and formulating strategies for potential clients
- Demonstrated ability to close deals
- Impeccable interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and management skills along with high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work in a team based environment and assist in the development and retention of junior team members
- Seven plus years of experience in Private Banking or Financial Services industry
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, CFP or CFA preferred
- Prior experience providing complex solutions to high net worth
- Series 7 & 66 licenses required for position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans