Head Over Heels16 reviews
Head Over Heels in Handforth Dean is a stylish and upmarket family venue offering a unique combination of play activities, entertainment, good food and great customer service making it the centre of choice for discerning customers.
This is a fun and lively place to work with positive vibes and a friendly team. It can get super busy and there is a great buzz working together to bring joy to our visiting families.
We are looking for experienced, happy café staff to join our amazing team. This is a customer centric role and you must enjoy working with families, have great communication skills, be quick on your feet and have relentless attention to detail.
- Unique, fun and lively work environment
- Competitive rate of pay dependant on age and experience
- Contracted hours or flexible packages available
- Generous food and beverage package
- Personal development plan
- Bonuses and rewards
- Quarterly Celebrations and regular social events
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)- increasing with length of service
- Welfare support
Barista Day to Day:
- Create a welcoming environment for our families and make mealtimes delicious and effortless.
- Thrill our visitors with fantastic food and beverages
- Keep everything clean, organised and well stocked including the counters, food displays and floor.
- Maintain standards and have great attention to detail.
- Ensure fast paced 5 star service at all times
- Provide friendly food service to tables.
- Barista trained a bonus or training given
- Experience of customer service in cafe, restaurant or leisure environment
- Fun, outgoing, entertaining and welcoming personality
- Passionate about creating exceptional customer experience
- Love children and enjoy making them smile
- Work weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £9.20 per hour
- How will you travel to SK8 6QH and how long will it take?
- How do you feel about working weekends?
- Describe your coffee making skills? Can you create latte art?
- What has attracted you to this position and how does it fit with your experience and life plans?
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.