Sunrise Senior Living
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Wellness Nurse is responsible for our overall well being of our residents.
- Assisting in training and monitoring of medication care administration
- Communication with resident support services and families
- Maintaining clinical quality assurance while leading and demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, “to champion the quality of life for all seniors” in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents
- Graduate of approved college or school of nursing
- Maintains a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in home health, assisted living, hospital or long term care environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods applied to heath and wellness resident care; federal and state and local regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of good assessment skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to teach and guide team members to provide quality clinical care
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.