Kacoo Fashion LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Ladieswear Wholesale Sales Executive to join Glamorous on a full time and permanent basis. Working from our Manchester City Centre.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Focus on maximising sales, through current accounts and new accounts
- Contacting potential new customers and generating new business
- Manage the Sales Showroom
- Organising seasonal UK tradeshows
- Filter all client feedback to our Merchandising Team
- Constant contact with customers to monitor sell-through’s and performance of the brand and feedback
- Must have experience selling to independent stores and mini-multi’s
- Experience working in Wholesale Sales for ladieswear
- Knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to develop and implement strategies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding commercial awareness with the ability to meet and exceed targets within a fast paced environment
- Nurture existing customers and independent retailers whilst also generating new business and building the customer portfolio.
- 28 days holiday per year for full-time employees which increases with length of service. An additional day’s holiday will also be given for your birthday each year.
- Generous staff discount
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity to become a Wholesale Sales Executive for a successful and rapidly growing firm, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role.
Reference ID: wholesale-assitant-oct-21
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,500.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.