As a Deloitte Consultant, you will join an organization that has a 16+ year relationship with Workday leadership and 9+ years as a Global Alliance Partner.
The team – Emerging ERP Solutions
Our Emerging ERP Solutions team focuses on implementing cloud-based ERP applications such as Workday Financials – Adaptive Planning as well as Infor. This unique mix of technologies differentiate themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and Oracle.
Work you’ll do
- A Consultant at Deloitte will work as part of the team to deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with identification and formulation of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Participate through full life-cycle implementations.
- Participate in client workshops for solution design and client education.
- A minimum of 2+ years of relevant consulting or relevant functional finance industry experience. A minimum of 2 full life cycle Workday Planning/Adaptive Planning or similar EPM cloud technology implementations
- Hands-on functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting, FP&A, Analytics
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of consulting with a leading organization
- Experience with Workday/Adaptive Planning and/or other leading Cloud based SaaS EPM Implementations (e.g. Anaplan, Oracle EPM software, etc.)
- Workday Adaptive Planning certification
- Developing Digital solutions (e.g., predictive planning, scenario-based models, ERP, process automation, analytics, and visualizations); ability to develop and execute plans to achieve future state needs (e.g. operating model structure with shared services, COE’s, spans and layers etc.).
- Deep functional knowledge around financial planning systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients