JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The HR Chief Data & Analytics Office (CDAO) is an established centralized global team responsible for all aspects of data strategy, governance, reporting and analytics for workforce data. We have a vision to help make individuals, teams, and businesses at JPMC among the most engaged and productive in the world. Our mission is to create workforce insights that allow leaders to make evidence-based people decisions that help drive measurable business outcomes.
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
The VP in Dashboard Development will lead all aspects of dashboard build, design, and launch. This role requires a close partnership with internal CDAO teams (Client Engagement, Data Science, Reporting, Data Management, Data Engineering) as well as HR Technology to scope and deliver impactful visual solutions supporting data-based decisions on human capital strategies.
In this role, you will be responsible for end to end development of data visualizations and dashboards in Tableau, as well as support ad-hoc analytics.
- Support and manage Business-LOB focused reporting and dashboards on the portal. Drive the set up and production of dashboards measuring KPIs using advanced Tableau capabilities.
- Design and develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used by the BI Reporting tool.
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows
- Drive innovation with stakeholders during agile development sessions to create and improve dashboards leveraging newly on-boarded data sources
- Query data and merge information from diverse data sources to create rich datasets that enable better decision-making
- Analyze data using tools such as Tableau, SQL and Business Objects to develop and automate reports or analysis that lead to actionable business insights
- Work with other teams and multi-task on projects to summarize and synthesize data and present recommendations to the businesses in a clear and logical manner
- Support on-going development of HR Workforce analytics platform by partnering with business to identify needs, define new data sets, technical testing and launch support including training of new users
- Identify unexplored data opportunities for the business to unlock and maximize the potential of workforce data within the organization
- Keep abreast of HR trends and provide recommendations for testing new and emerging technology
- Support ongoing technology evaluation process and proof of concept projects
- Qualifications: Minimum of 6 years’ experience in data management projects, preferably related to Human Resources analytics or in the financial services domain
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing data visualization and presentations with strong Tableau experience (additional experience in Qlik is a plus)
- Experience with visualization design tools such as Figma, InVision
- Hands-on skills and experience in Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, and the tools with Alteryx
- Experience with business intelligence dashboard and reporting tools such as Qlik
- Experience with relational databases utilizing SQL to pull and summarize large datasets, report creation and ad-hoc analyses
- Knowledge of big-data (Hadoop) concepts
- Experience in reporting development and testing, and ability to interpret unstructured data and draw objective inferences given known limitations of the data
- Demonstrated ability to think beyond raw data and to understand the underlying business context and sense opportunities hidden in data
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and partners from a variety of business functions
- Self-starter who can provide thought leadership and drive results in a dynamic and fast evolving environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.