Staircraft Group Ltd
Staircraft Group are the World’s Largest Staircase Manufacturer and Europe’s only i-Joist, Precision Floor-Kit, Painted MDF Profiles and Door-Kit/Set Manufacturer. A unique, fully-integrated solution that provides a quicker, easier and safer installation to over 2000 new homes every week.
An assembler is responsible for putting together parts or pieces together of staircase using various components and hand tools. The assembler is also responsible for verifying correct quantities of parts and checking completed items for quality..
- Immediately inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure speed and accuracy
- Maintain and service all equipment as necessary Meet daily production targets
- Conserve resources and supplies to minimize waste
- Verify specifications by measuring completed component
- Maintain safe and clean working environment, comply with procedures and regulations
- Complete production and quality forms
- A good understanding of English
- Attention to detail
- Full training is provided
Benefits with Staircraft:
- Guaranteed work
- Onsite Car park or near local transport
- Opportunities to work in different sectors once fully trained
- Work for World’s Largest Staircase Manufacturer
Think you are right for the position?
Do you have a ‘can do’ approach and are willing to learn? Would you like to join an industry leading business?
We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking and reliable team members to join us at Staircraft Group and be a part of this growing business in this fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow at this exciting time.
Nightshift hours: 7pm – 4pm with voluntary overtime available
Overtime rate paid at 1.25 after 55.5 hours
Immediate start available
National insurance Number
or Biometric Visa
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.11-£9.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.