Premion, a leading “Over-the-Top” advertising and media business seeks a talented and dedicated Yield Inventory Analyst.
This position is part of a larger Yield Management Team that is responsible for maximizing revenue, margin profits, and minimizing liability through inventory control and strategic ad placements.
This position is responsible for yield management activities using Freewheel and other possible sources of inventory, liaising with the business development team to ensure partner agreements are being executed appropriately and managing campaigns to profitability goals. This team will also add insight into any campaign management issues. The right person for this role must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
Premion is a high growth division of TEGNA with services within Phoenix, AZ, and New York City, NY. This is a full-time position.
As a member of our team you will:
- Be responsible for day to day management of video advertising campaigns
- Manage pacing, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns daily/weekly
- Understand advertiser KPI’s on all advertiser campaigns
- Monitor the performance of campaigns against established benchmarks using internal and 3rd party reporting systems
- Work directly with the Account Management team to alert them of issues with their campaigns
- Change the priority and delivery methods of each campaign in order to deliver client’s KPI’s
- Pull inventory forecast reports from the ad server and the forecasting tool
- Allocate orders based on inventory availability and profitability
- Add products to campaigns through our Order Management system
- Collaborate with Publisher Development to ensure partner guarantees are met
- Create Approved lists for your clients via the available tools
- Participate in development and maintenance of company systems and process automation
- On-call support may be required for after-hours client-related support
THIS DESCRIBES YOU
- You have a positive approach to challenges
- You enjoy being strategic and problem-solving
- You can leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
- You have excellent attention to detail, set high standards and hold yourself accountable
- You have a passion for online advertising, media, and music
- 1 year+ experience in a campaign management/yield management support role in the advertising/online media space (video ad experiences a strong plus)
- Experience with DoubleClick, FreeWheel or similar ad serving solution a strong plus
- Experience with Programmatic a +
- Experience with AdJuster a +
- Must be able to multi-task multiple account projects, work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment
- Excellent verbal, written and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy and dependable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to set high standards and hold yourself accountable
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Premion, a division of TEGNA, is the one-stop shop OTT advertising platform for regional and local advertisers. Through our direct relationships with over 100+ top-tier content providers, Premion simplifies the OTT buying process by placing ads alongside premium long-form (full-episode) and live streaming content across more branded networks than any other platform – in just one easy transaction.
Premion’s advertising platform delivers advanced targeting and seamless integration across multiple networks. Advertisers are assured access to brand-safe and fraud-free, guaranteed inventory that reaches the fastest growing and highly engaged OTT audiences.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Inventory, Sales, Media – Journalism – Newspaper
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.