i9 Sports Greater Phoenix
i9 Sports, the nation’s largest youth sports league, is seeking a skilled Youth Sports Program Director for our Greater North Phoenix Franchise. i9 Sports® is a leading provider of youth sports leagues, camps and clinics whose mission is to help kids succeed in life through sports.
The i9 Sports Program Director is a hands on role responsible for managing the day to day operation of youth sports programs. This role will include staff and coach recruitment/retention, building programs, rosters and schedules, managing staff, creation and execution of marketing plans, establishing community relationships, preseason organization, managing day to day communications, managing inventory, and other tasks required to ensure the highest quality execution of our sports programs. The Program Director will report to the Area Developer and work closely with staff at all levels.
This position will require a mix of weekend and weekday hours. Schedule flexibility is critical.
Bachelors Degree in Sports Management or related field preferred
- Highly curious, willing to help wherever needed
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multitask
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- 1-3 years prior work experience (Coaching Experience preferred)
- Superior customer service skills
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to build professional business relationships
- Strong analysis/problem solving abilities
- Comfort in learning and using new technology
- Experience with Google business products (Sheets/Docs/Calendar)
- Ability to work a varied work schedule including Saturdays and Sundays and some evenings
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs)
- Building programs, rosters and schedules in our franchise manager database
- Making PPC calls, coach recruitment, and following on customer service related issues
- Managing the day-to-day operations of multiple venues throughout a given season
- Preparing jerseys, site bins, equipment for Opening Days
- Responsible for recruiting, training, managing and retention of all sport instructor and site manager positions
- Guerrilla marketing operations such as delivering fliers, putting out road signs and running in-person events
- Filling in for any sport instructor or site manager that calls out on game days
- Running camps, clinics and after school programs during the week
- Procuring sponsorships and community relations/outreach
- Taking inventory and replenishing supplies that are needed at each of the various venues
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.